Extraordinary Discourse 076 Special: Unmasking Modern "Medicine" 2: Are You Nuts?



Extraordinary Discourse 076 Special: Unmasking Modern "Medicine" 2: Are You Nuts?




"Who am I, what power have I...?  I do my duty, I do what my boss tells me, and I do not meddle in high politics." And when you drag thousands of men, women and children to the gas chambers, you also do just what you are told to do, is that it, little man?  ...You have locked up the crazy people, and the normal people manage this world. Who, then, is to blame for all the misery?  Not you, of course, you only do your duty, and who are you to have an opinion of your own?
Wilhelm Reich, Listen, Little Man



Each kind of madness is a distortion of privacy at its boundary with the social world.
J. Bronowski,
William Blake And The Age Of Revolution





There is a madness which is a divine gift - the greatest of blessings have come to us through madness.
Socrates



We want a few mad people - see where the sane ones have landed us?
G.B. Shaw



Yippee!!! I am crazy!!!
Fritz Perls



These guys care about you: click on the names.

1. Szasz 


2. Breggin


3. Breeding


4. Maté











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Extraordinary Discourse 531

Extraordinary Discourse 413

Extraordinary Discourse 427